After a day exploring some of the finest scenery the UK has to offer, you will be ready to sink down into the comfiest of beds in our well-appointed, ensuite bedrooms.
Our 15 individually styled guest rooms are uniquely decorated reflecting the local landscapes and all feature Sealy mattresses and luxury beds, hand sourced and made locally in Cumbria.
Our check-in times are between 3pm – 8pm, if you need to arrive later than this, please contact us in advance.
- A non-smoking policy operates in all hotel areas and all bedrooms.
- Cots are available on request. Extra beds are available in a limited number of rooms.
- Dogs are allowed in certain rooms at an additional cost of £10 per dog per night – please click here to view our pet policy for further information.
- Housekeeping will clean the room daily. If you require clean towels, please leave them in the shower tray and they will be replaced. Any extra towels, refreshments etc that you require, please just ask.
- • Guest check in is from 3pm and check out is by 10.30am. There is a surcharge of £10 for early check in or late check out.
– Early check in from 2pm with parking from 12 noon can be added to your reservation at a cost of £10.00 if pre booked.
– Late check out of 11.30am with parking till 1pm is available and can be added to your booking at a cost of £10.00 if pre booked.
– Complimentary parking included with your room rate starts from 3pm on your day of arrival and ends at 10.30am on your day of departure.
Please inform us if you require either of these so we can check availability. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
In your room:
- Free WIFI
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron and ironing board (upon request – please ask)
Our charming Small Double Room offers comfortable accommodation and has a modern bathroom with shower. This cosy room is perfect for guests staying alone or for couples staying for a shorter stay.
Our spacious Standard Double rooms offer king size double beds. These luxurious rooms are individually designed, have full ensuite facilities, and include comfortable areas in which to relax.
A flexible option, popular with families and friends alike. Standard Twin/Double Rooms offer the same size and comfort but with your choice of two single beds or one king size double bed.
Superior Rooms at Ambleside Townhouse means extra space to unwind in peaceful surroundings.
Elegantly decorated with a comfortable seating area, Superior Rooms have king-size Sealey beds which are manufactured locally to the highest standard, guaranteeing a good night’s sleep. The rooms are individually designed by a local interior designer and feature unique decoration reflecting the local landscapes.
Accommodating up to four guests in two double beds, our superior family room is a beautifully decorated room with lots of natural daylight thanks to its gorgeous bay window.
This spacious room is perfect for families and can also accommodate an extra single bed on request (additional fee applies).
Absolutely awesome place where the staff were kind and caring all week! Had a brilliant stay and enjoyed the fact all the local restaurants and pubs were close. A comfortable bed and a lovely bath + a very roomy room.
The breakfast was excellent. We had the full English (of course) and really couldn’t fault it.
Ideally situated with just a 2 minute walk into town. Onsite parking is a bonus.
We would definitely stay again without doubt.