PLEASE DO NOT COME TO STAY IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19. OR HAVE RECENTLY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO DOES.
From 19th July 2021, face coverings are no longer mandatory in the hotel although our team will continue to wear them.
We encourage all guests to make use of the hand sanitising stations around the property.
Any reservations made direct with the hotel on a flexible basis are now subject to free cancellation up until 24hrs prior to arrival. Please see the policies on your booking confirmation.
You will be required to book a time slot for breakfast so as to avoid crowding in the dining area.
Health & Safety of guests and staff is still our number one priority. This does mean that we continue to have in place procedures that affect the services we can provide, however you will always be met with the same warm welcome.
• Only accepting residents of our three Ambleside properties for Lunch & Dinner at The Regent's Table 22 Restaurant and the Deck.
• Staff wearing PPE
• Investing in signage
• Installing plastic screening where necessary
• Asking guests not to come if they are showing symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone who is
• Introducing hygiene stations, and hand sanitizers around the public areas
• Introducing pre-booking for breakfast
• Providing staff with advice and training on new procedures
• Flexible rates available, and we have changed the cancellation policy from 48 hours prior to arrival, to 24 hours.
• Customer welcome letter in the room.
• Reducing Housekeeping services – especially cleaning during the stay, to limit the risk to our Housekeepers.
• Introducing a new Housekeeping standards checklist, and increasing frequency of cleaning in public areas
• Keeping public areas as ventilated as possible.
• Using chemicals that have been professionally tested as to be effective against covid-19